FAQ's / Maps / Contact Us
Hours of Operation
|| 3pm - 9pm
| 3pm - 9pm
|| 3pm - 9pm
|| 3pm - 9pm
|| 3pm - Midnight
|| 10am - Midnight
|| 12pm - 9pm
*Open at Noon during Holidays and Summer.* Extended Hours are available for special or private events. Contact us for details at (909) 982-0044.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is a game of laser tag?
Approximately 20 minutes including the instructional video and vesting time.
- How many people can play laser tag at one time?
Up to 36 players.
- Where do I find birthday party info?
Click here: Birthday Parties.
- Can I change my party package after it is reserved?
Yes, you can change to a different party package at anytime.
- What will my schedule of events look like for the reserved birthday party packages?
Upon your arrival, your host will greet you and discuss your party schedule as well as discuss if you would like to order additional menu items. Typically, your first laser tag game will begin 20 minutes after your party start time with pizza and soda afterwards. The laser tag arena can accommodate up to 36 players so other families or parties may play together. Your party host will make sure to keep things running smoothly and on time.
- Will my party be finished in 2 Hours?
Adventure Parties generally are completed in 2 hours. Deluxe Parties may go longer due to the extra adventures. In either case after two hours on your reserved section, you may move into any available cafe or outside seating areas until finished.
- Can I wear sandals or flip flops?
Yes, but we recommend wearing comfortable tennis shoes or sneakers for a more enjoyable gaming experience.
- What is the minimum age for laser tag?
We recommend 6 and above.
- Do you allow outside food or drinks?
Other than cake, we do not allow any other outside food or drink. To satisfy your hunger, please visit our Island Café.
- Do you serve alcohol?
No, but we do have MUG Root Beer and you can order that on the rocks.
- Does a child need to have a parent consent form?
- Can I leave my child unattended?
Laser Island is not responsible for children not supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Can I come in for a small walk-in party without a reservation?
Yes, but seating is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Can I come in and play without a reservation?
Yes. We have open play all the time based on availability.
- Do you have an ATM Machine?
No, but you can purchase any item, such as tokens, food, etc. with your ATM/Debit Card.
- Do you allow animals into the building?
Service animals are the only animals allowed in the building.
- How can we send Laser Island a message of praise?
Use the form below!
Do you have a genuine desire to serve others? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? If you are solution oriented, have a positive attitude, and love laser tag then this is the place for you!
Laser Island is now accepting applications for an arena marshal and lead kitchen supervisor.
Weekly Hours: 20-30 HRS/WK. Monday - Sunday work schedule with evenings and weekends.
Potential for advancement within company. Based on job performance and availability.
To apply. Fill out form and apply in person.